Tuesday, September 17, 2024

Post Zero

 I am not sure why I titled this post zero.


Life continues to go nuts. What with the car problems and all. My book editing  on THE FINAL FINAL DRAFT continues to make immediate progress. But sometimes because this has been so rewardingly arduous . I get tired from work and want to watch anime or game and I can't edit. Simply cannot. And that is very bad. Because I am trying to finish this dang book!!

But I think it is a process. And trust me I want it done. DONE ! DONE! And yet I am still not done. So...hopefully before this month dies or ends I  shall be finished.

This does not account for the book cover art, the KDP information I need to fill out, the serial numbers or anything like that. It just means the final draft of writing is done. Plus, you know there is the for page. Like for the people that have unfalteringly supported me on this most -super-insane journey. Which my grandma is in there . Though, I did mention in passing I was writing a book. My mom. And then the other people such as the beta readers. And also I feel that there have been 2 outstanding editors I prolly should have paid , but did not pay. I told them they are getting the edited by on the front cover. I will have to include my name because I am the final editor. I didn't want to be. But as Dawes says, "These things happen, that's all they ever do." 

And that my friends has stuck with me.


Onward and onward as they say.

-S

No comments:

Post a Comment