Friday, December 7, 2012

Bitch I got my swagger back

Can one lose swagger?
Yeah?
I guess one can.

I always have carried myself the only way I know how.

Get money
Get paid.
No that could be a farce.

I am just sayin I carry myself with tons of confidence.
Even the way I walk echoes a bad ass.
I am not being arrogant but observant.

A girl a couple years a go told me she knew who I was from my walk.
What the fuck? Really? That astounded me then but now it is amazing.
Apparently, my posture is getting stiffer and with that improved.
I am happy for it.

So yeah I got swagger.
Swagger can just carry you through multiple situations.
I feel confident basically every day.
And no I am not Kenny Powers and piss excellence.
I am still humbled.
I think I picked up my swagger from community college.
I got way into hats and let them take over. It was 59 Fifty or bust for me. Then I developed a sense of style and went from there.
Then the swagger just followed me.

Peace
Ya'll
-V

No comments:

Post a Comment