Monday, January 7, 2013

Inspiration

I really just wanted to write a book.
I mean don't you?
I am a writer through and through. But where does the inspiration come from? Why ask so many fucking questions? Why be curious?

I guess for the sake of having a good time and being explorative.

I think curioudity stems from not knowing the full capabilities of the world. This world needs to be explored and understood and questions do the necessary digging. Okay dig a way and see what ya can find.  And what's the seal when writing running into the idea of pacing. Pacing is something with my book in which I struggle through. Good pacing is doth necessary for a good book
 I gotta get the shovel out and remain observant about this world. You can't just be a blind sheep either.

 My thoughts on the day

Gddday!




No comments:

Post a Comment