Monday, February 17, 2014

Too many damn shows all the time shows

Fuck!
It seems that I have an undying backlog.
Did you see what I did there?
Really, though I am wondering how to put a dent in this TV show backlog.
Could it just be I love a lot of shows.
I am guessing so.

I am currently watching: Game of Thrones season 2, GTO, Desperate Housewives season 6, The Walking Dead (ongoing)
It seems like when I watch all these shows a new one will pop up. What the hell?
Seriously, my intrigue is piqued with some of these new shows.

Interest piqued: House of Cards, Orange is the New Black, True Detective, Homeland( I am iffy about. It doesn't seem like my type of show). Plus, I need to finish the rest of Arrested Development the new season.

So I watch all of these shows whilst writing blogs and writing a book. Something has to be put on hiatus but I love to watch shows. I always have.
So I am going to try to make a dent in the never-ending backlog.
But isn't that the reason the backlog exists.
We basically gave it a name and tried to organize it. By that I mean you the reader and me the consumer.
:)
What would you do with your any back log?

No comments:

Post a Comment