Monday, July 28, 2014

It takes you how long to get back to me?

So I apply for a said job in June. The fuckers don't get back to me till July.
Fuck bags!
Just have some person call.
It isn't fucking rocket science.
Are you growing frustrated with HR and other bull shit. I am .
I wish we could just shoot them with an awesome rocket to a different planet. Then they can practice their 'ya know no-call bullshit there.
I am up to let's see now....108 or 9 jobs applied for.
This job climate isn't fun.
I lower my standards and nothing. I apply for good jobs and nothing.
I need  to relax and re-evaluate some strategies or something.
Maybe I should eat more tuna so I can become a Dolphin like Randy in South Park.
Maybe I should eat more blueberries to enhance my mind.
Maybe I should eat strawberries to become red and go hang out with the Jell-O man.
I am not sure what the fuck I can do.
-Disgruntled patron of the fucking court.

No comments:

Post a Comment