Sunday, October 5, 2014

It may be an anime night

I have just started watching Kill La Kill. Thus, far, it is fucking brilliant.
The art style.
The characters.
The inappropriateness.  HEHEHEHEHEHH! So what if the show is perverted. I care not.


HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAH! So that's just one of the anime's I am watching. The other as a new start is Gurren Laggan.


I just FINISHED Full Metal Alchemist a couple days ago. It is always a couple, isn't it? Yeah, it is.
Plus, I am watching Monster. I am only on episode 12 but the deep psychological side of the show really pushes me further into the deep dark mystery.

HEHHEHEHEHEHHEH!

I am so happy to have a night dedicated to anime tonight. Gleefully I needed something like this.
I may even watch a movie tonight.
I am not wanting to overwhelm myself.

Matoi is a very awesome character thus far. I am only on ep 5. She's a determined hal-scissor wielding bad-ass with an awesome suit.

Ta-ta for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment