Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Resumes and the dreaded HR

Not all HR people are pure evil.
And how much fucking patience can I possibly have.
182 jobs later and not a single interview or bite.

I am in a new place and need to be patient. I need to focus on making a viable network.
Yet, will I have the same results.

My parents claimed I have a bad attitude about getting a job. It could not be the fucking opposite from the truth. I am willing to work but so are millions of other people.
I need to just enjoy my time in this new place and apply like crazy but also restore my sanity. Which I can do by relaxing.
If I am wholly pent up on finding a job even though it is a priority I will stress out.

I need to relax.
I also want to mention my resume is pretty good. Despite, what my parents have said. It has gone through many revisions and re-imaginings.

No comments:

Post a Comment