Tuesday, September 1, 2015

One Piece and the progress made this year.

SPOILER

Sure the journey is super long. It is an epic. But I just finally made a small dent into one piece.

One piece has 700 episodes or so and I finally hit 199 today.

My goal was 200 but little did I know I ran into filler.

Things are looking up! :)

Here's to episode 207.

One of these days I will meet Brooks.

If I could watch to episode 400 this year it'd be great.

The sky arc was very entertaining. I got bored a tad and then it picked up fully with God Enel. Though, is he really a God. And how strong is Luffy really getting? I think One Piece understands how to build characters. Having bested Crocodile and maybe he'll meet Enel again. Plus, understanding the difference between a Pamaciea fruit and a Logia one is key. And it is great to see Nico Robin reading a poneglyph and trying to figure out where the next one is. So much to cover as I have made a small dent into an ongoing 700 episode + anime.

I definitely look forward to more and am willing to take a break and start a brand new anime and finish Psycho Pass: season two.
So much more anime to watch.

-S

No comments:

Post a Comment