Monday, January 25, 2016

Yesterday, I was stoked because I recieved my web camera. It is weird because also yesterday I ran into the problem of mispelling recieve.




Weird!



Either way what happened yesterday is my web camera came and I unraveled the plastic and went to work. I was so happy it came that I made 2 videos with in a span of a couple of hours. Crazy....right? I tend to think so because normally I am shooting movies oh on a two or three month basis. The other cool thing was my friend Zo showed me his friends video. Yeah, it is like a he said he said thing but not.



His friend some really high quality stuff. And on top of that Zo wants to shoot something soon.







Zo had told me to watch this movie. So I put my eyes close to the screen. Then I saw a sleek and sexy WRX shoot by the exhaust coughing and all. It was sweet! But within the movie his friend somehow managed to shoot him playing basketball and the sexy black WRX. That kid has talent.







He said during one of the shots that his friend was in the trunk.

No comments:

Post a Comment