Sunday, May 17, 2020

Dreamscape



Dreamscape.


Last night because I had to pee super bad at something like 2a.m. -3 in the morning I went back to sleep, ya know-- and I hit REM hard!

I can only remember slivers of my dream. Were we looking for a clue?
Was it my roommate and his boyfriend?
I can't remember too much last night.

I remember maybe a white house and nothing too nuts was going on. I think maybe the local kids were breaking into just rows and infinite rows of cars. Needless to say it was odd because there was flashes of dream but as I awoke I forgot half of the dream.

Why were there kids stealing cars. Why was my roommate and his bf in the dream? What was the purpose. All the while it was an ambiguity cloud. 

I didn't realize how long my ass slept. But it was a good long while.

Odd. 

I think I got up at 1p.m. and I have been getting up from anywhere from 11:30 a.m., 9a.m., and then sometimes really shitty sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment