Sunday, July 9, 2023

The last part of the month has been rough.

 Finding out a classmate died is never easy.

I had known my friend Chris for a very long time. And I found out he died in March.

Shit really sucks because he was a good day.

And a couple weeks or a week or so later a co-worker of mine had died as well. This time I found out.


NOW...my best friend is in the hospital.

Thank god for his sister for contacting me via text. I did find out why.

But I still need to know and pray and send vibes for a recovery. We have known each other 25+ years. I got extremely worried when she texted me he could not talk.

I think he is out of the ICU.

Will update.


I am hoping things get better.

I am a positive person but this a lot for anyone to take on.


I have experienced a multitude of deaths in my life. Each one impacting me and hurting just the same.

It is incredibly sad. I get it that death is loss but everyone grieves different. I may be in those stages now.

I am just happy I am eating!

Stay happy ya'll!

-S

No comments:

Post a Comment