Sunday, January 26, 2014

I always wanted a Yeti

I always wanted a Yeti. I have no idea why but the white coat of the ferocious beast would be great.
Of course, this isn't a real Yeti.
No, really it isn't a real Yeti.

It is a Yeti on Zoo World 2. Am I in no way endorsing Zoo World 2. I am just saying I want a Yeti.
Although, this Yeti I want isn't ferocious but cute.
Yep, he's blue and he's from the game Zoo World 2. In order to get him.
You must do this watch and earn business. So, I turn down the volume to none and watch the ads.
I will get this Yeti soon damnit.

What do you want? Not desire but what do you want.
What I want is a furry blue yeti from Zoo World 2. I just think he'd be outta place. And that's a okay with me.
He's a friggin Yeti for Christ's sake.
-V

No comments:

Post a Comment