Monday, January 20, 2014

It happened from a Facebook person

Her name was E-daz.
She posted a pretty racy photo on her page.

E-dazva decided to post the photo in looking for rudimentary compliments. She is an attractive girl.
This is where the problem comes from.
The post stated tell my boyfriend that he doesn't know what he's talking about.

So I wanted to PM her. Well instead of her it was her boyfriend.
I told her that her boyfriend was crazy for thinking she was fat.
Oh Facebook fucking drama.
Dumb shit!

----lo and behold her boyfriend is the one looking at the crazy message. He says I am her boyfriend.
Now this is where it could get bad. And it almost did but I told him about my girlfriend a long time ago.
I said she had a very similar situation. He seemed complacent to listen to my story.
Therefore, I told him I got really confused about the situation. Anyway he offered to be my friend on Facebook.
To him he honestly didn't care what I said about E-dazva. It just so happened he was marketing out her page when she wasn't there. Or he was marketing his band.
Either way he seemed more sane than E-daz.

He said to add him as a friend and I did.
Then the next day I wake up and go on Facebook. It is a routine. I have a message and she basically tells me I am a bastard for calling her boyfriend crazy. I was being honest with she has a good body and is attractive.
So her move was to block me.
It doesn't bother me at all she blocked me but it is an overreaction on her part. She can do whatever. Why not just delete me as a friend if you want to take it that far? No worries though people act irrationally all the time.
Shit happens!
I am moving on.
Facebook is not only a dangerous place but there is copious amounts of drama on there. That being said I will still use it. There are just people out there that get set off by little things.
_V

No comments:

Post a Comment