Tuesday, September 16, 2014

One Fantasy, Two Fantasy, Three Fantasy...Four

I am on about my sixth year of Fantasy Football.
I am way in over my head. I picked six leagues and found out that I may have nine.
What is wrong with me?
9 leagues. In years previous I would only run 3 at the max.

How times have changed.
The ire of Fantasy is a good one. You can meet complete strangers and whip their ass. You can do horrible and somehow sneak into the playoffs. You can go from the bottom of the league to a third place finish.
It is unpredictable like the game of football.
One minute Adrian Peterson is riding high with 150 yards the next he's suspended for beating his son with a switch. One minute Rob Gronkowski is catching everything like a fishing net. The next his production dives off a cliff along with his health.
One minute Robbert Griffin the III is healthy....oh wait that's a rarity. So much in fact that he dislocated his ankle. Ouchie Mama!
So Fantasy Football also has the benefits of getting money. I am not good enough for that so I'll sit here and pontificate the lineups for week 4.

-Have a good Fantasy people!

No comments:

Post a Comment