Saturday, June 6, 2015

The hourglass is nigh



I am so busy with watching anime and looking for a damn job.

There's the NBA Finals and then there's the NHL Stanley Cup Finals.
So lots of sports. Along with following my teams the Chicago White Sox and the Colorado Rockies.


And if that's not enough... there's more gaming.

I am currently playing Bloodborne and it is a hoot. When trying to spell Bloodborne I have trouble because I feel like inserting a u is important. Let's try it! Bloodbourne...fuck!
Well we tried.

Anywho, I am playing Bloodborne and I am trying to beat these irriating-ass guys. I don't want to spoil it but there's three of them. I wonder why 3? Oh and then Steam has me hooked on a free game called Clickers
Essentially, it is a game where you click things to death. It is literally a fucking death simulator. So that eats up a lot of time. I am talking  a lot. Finding jobs should not eat up time. You should just apply and automatically get hired.
Am I thinking easy bake oven here. Yes, I am. So the moral of the story is jobs should be easier and I am putting in solid slogs of gaming.
Whippie!

Also, I just heard about a game called You can build a boat. I want to check it out.
Toodles.
-Andres

Oh! And I am still writing my musical. I am trying to get to a third draft. So yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment