Thursday, June 18, 2015

Will all float on I think?

It seems to me that every-time I ask for a job it is not the one I want.
But I am just kinda saying that.
The Lord is good and has really helped me out. So thank you God for an opportunity to work again.

Boy! Let's start it out right. A 10 hour shift on the first day was brutal. What is worse is I have been told that it wasn't even busy. And it wasn't.
No worries I handled myself. My co-workers seem very cool and I am learning the system.
I am happy to be working this new job.
I am blessed for the opportunities that are put in my path. There was this balla cook that really has showed me the ropes. Yesssssssir! That dude is super helpful and gives  a damn. That makes me very happy and amazingly eager to learn. I asked a zillion questions.

   My goddamn sailboat has gone to floating to having a direction. It is finally breathing in the wind and sailing somewhere.  It has a sail albeit one that is kinda small. I mean it is going to take a while for that son of a bitch to get a power motor.We all have to start somewhere. My start into this crazy thing known as work was at Arby's. I learned an immense amount of information that has prepared me for this job. Thanks Arby's for being kind to me. Thanks for understanding I needed a job in my hour of need. And thank you employees for helping me out and laughing with me on the daily.

Maybe, tomorrow, I will ask a zillion and one questions. 2015 has been a very blessed year full of gargantuan promise.

-Andres


No comments:

Post a Comment