Monday, July 6, 2015

Bloodborne is a boomerang not a hurricane.

To me it seems like Bloodborne is a boomerang and not a hurricane.
In the sense that when I play the game I need to boomerang back to it. Not because it is boring but because it is so fucking difficult. That or the game just wears you out. I haven't played a lot of games that wear me out.

I am not sure what games have worn me out. I think Metroid Prime for the Gamecube. When you don't know where to go it is very frustrating. Baldur's Gate 2 Shadow of Amn. Though, the game is a master piece thus far I am still at my wit's end on how to keep trudging through. Though, I have a new character so that's good. I have been tooling around with just 2 characters the whole time. Dialogue is important in that game. Star Ocean is just another game where I gave up because I got lost. I wasn't sure where to go and said fuck it. A game I'd like to return to. I am a faggot.


I have advanced a lot in Bloodborne. It is great because I have earned my progress and have been rewarded.

-Andres

No comments:

Post a Comment