Friday, November 27, 2015

Hotdogs and mayhem

I am not sure how to recall this dream.
It was like a puzzle with bits and pieces missing.

I was in some sort of restaurant with friends. I think for some reason they kept giving us like endless hot dogs. For what reason I had no clue.
Just this guy kept giving me and my friend Jonny hot dog after hot dog.
And then there was an announcement.

I think for some reason I found myself at a beach with waves. Then I was submerged in water but no hot dogs were anywhere.
It was pretty wacky people in the restaurant were just laughing. Not at anything. Maybe it was all the hot dogs that were coming out of space?

No idea what the fuck went on.

Another recorded dream though.

Is someone going to hook me up with a litany of hot dogs?


No comments:

Post a Comment