Sunday, December 6, 2015

Hot topic: Backlogs of video games

Yes, normally during the summer it seems like you have infinite time to game.

Let's assess what games I am currently playing:

Fallout 4
The Witcher
You Must Build a Boat
Clicker Heroes

I dabble in Planetside 2. I love that game and want to put more time in it.
I am all over the map with FPS's . I just got back into Tribes.


My completion of games is dismal this year.

The Last of Us remastered and DLC content
Fear 3. To me it counts because I beat it this year.






Games I am trying : Red Orchestra 45-Ostrafront, Red Orchestra, Just Cause, Damn you Steam and your sexy sales.

So as you can see I am a busy gamer. But to me it doesn't matter how many games I beat in a given year. Trust, me...I have been averaging 10 somehow a year or somewhere in there. It is if I really loved the game and want to try something new. An example: I beat The Last of Us remastered , hands down a masterpiece in my book. The very first game for my PS4.

-V

No comments:

Post a Comment