Thursday, February 4, 2016

The cold and biterness

It is cold where I live.
The winds howl and the roads have been shit.

Given what happened to the fucking East coast with the mega snow storm we are pretty lucky.
Wow, this mechanical keyboard is incredible on my fingers. So typey.

Anyway, I have been a part of some insane snow storms where I live. And one of the ones that we had was a 4ft monster. I think I made about 75$ that day. Ah yeah. Way back when the odds and ends jobs of snowshoveling meant money. We have had harsh winters and mild winters and everything in between...
and still no Yetis.

I just wonder in these conditions if there is a winter big foot that doesn't look like a regular one. Like, one that has the coat of Yeti but is not a Yeti :)

Winter I think to me especially in these storms means coziness and hot chocolate. I love going places but the winter prevents that. Though, last year I was able to ski and ice skate. So this winter has actually been fun. Others I haven't been able to even go sledding. Just staying in the house gaming or going stir crazy.
Do you go stir crazy in the winter?

No comments:

Post a Comment