Friday, February 12, 2016

The egg that morphed into an awesome one.

...
And now we are in present day...
WHERE IN THE WORLD IS ANDRES

Well, funny you should ask Mcau decided it necessary to extend the offer once again for the donut shop. Yet, going back to the egg in the previous part.   I was turning into the sunny side egg. I wanted to edit that in the last blog. That is what I meant I was transmogrifying into the sunny side up. Things were so Sunny in Philadelphia.

That was dandelions and all good fucking things because life was stable. For once aside from my 14 + years of school I was good. I am good.
That's because when the extension for the job came I was about a 90% certain I'd take it.

Alas, god to me was saying no. Don't take the job that Mcau said. Not because he's a bad guy but because  he didn't want me to take it. And deep down the rumblings of my being were also saying no. It was a money issue, it was losing friends, it was losing my amazing church community , it was losing the familiarity. I think for me it was a multitude of issues that I arose.
And mind you this was a whirlwind of craziness that happened in two days time. A crazy two days for me in recent years.

This was it! I would trudge a new path and my boat would sail for different parts of the ocean. God was blowing me in a different direction. And my excitement levels jumped to the  moon. I am excited still for a new challenge, a new chapter in my life. My job was great but sometimes you really have to look in the mirror and dissect pieces of your life that make you...you. Take a hard introspective left and omit things that won't gel. God does that for me and I love him all the more for him.

In my relationship with god he's my shepherd and I am his sheep. I am obviously talking about the good sheep and not the Perfect Circle sheep in the lyrics "Come rise my sheep to the rhythm of the war drum." A palatable song that references the mass commune and their idotic lives that stem from a group think that drowns out any cogitation. That cogitation there is a large vocabulary word in our lexicon. The mass populace in the song buys into the idea that whatever politicians implore it is truth. When they are mislead entirely because they can't think for themselves.
    And on another note, I was quite angry because my friend Gizo essentially was infuriated at me because I was talking or something during a movie. That's my bad. I just get this excitement vortex that drives me. I was going to say matrix but did not. He told me you're like a sheep. And I disconcertingly said oh no I am not. I am just known as a people pleaser. But goddamnit! I am not a sheep. I am so opinionated it causes confusion, concern and more importantly uneasiness because I will make my friends traverse territory they never would have even thought about it. If anything I retain the value of what they call anomaly. There's so much societal bullshit I don't understand.

I am a walking contradiction. I live in society but I live outside of the conflicting societal standards. I don't really give a fuck what people think. That's there business and I am Andres. I am a sunny side up egg right now. And what the future holds and what the Lord plans is on his time and not mine. Yeah, I am going to want to question everything but it is fun. For me I am just gunna ball out like I have always done.

Thanks for reading and learning about me through just tidbits of my life. It is you the readers that make me want to writer .  What is a writer if they don't have an audience. A lonely hermetic person that slams on the keyboard just trying to utter thoughts. But the bad of this is to themselves. To the loniless that consumes them. It is abhorrent to think about. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment