Sunday, March 6, 2016

Avies 2016 we need playoff help.

With the loss to the Preds today 5-2 we need help from the Wild to start losing.
Colorado only has 15 games left and we did add Gelinas and another defense men.

I spaced his name. I believe the Avs haven't given up and will need some luck to lock up a wild card spot. But I didn't get to see the Avs vs Preds today so I am not sure what they have to work on.

That reminds me I need to watch highlights.

We need to start winning Avs. Wait, I think the problem vs. the Preds was the goal tending. Pickard was not good at all in the game.
We need scoring from our lines as well. In the Red Wing game we weren't getting optimal production from our lines.
And we need to clean up the power play. It is not very good.
I am hoping we get these things corrected when we will take on the next team.

Who is it?
I need to look it up.
We play the Coyotes on Monday. Now the Coyotes just beat the red hot Panthers.
So Colorado should play a tough game and win.
We are a better team then them on paper.
Go Avs make a playoff push.
I want postseason hockey.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment