Thursday, April 14, 2016

My vlog

Sometimes when I am on Youtube I don't really know what to listen to.
Normally, it is based on my mood but lately I have been jumping around everything from Kanye West's Pablo to The Wanted.

Yet, what the hell? I want to just listen to whatever. I am finding new bands daily . It is cruzhhhhhhhhhhy.

I just sometimes want to fucking put my vlog and listen to old shit. Remembering times when music was a tad different, but this is like in years past so it isn't horribly different.
:)

And there's nutty shit like Duck Sauce . That band to me is hilarious but like with a crazy tone to them. Electronic with a twist? Twist-tronic? I have no idea as usual.

Or randomly just uh... Cristina Branco Ai Vida.

Some of this shit is pretty goddamn good...Ipunk.

The Stereo Flow... :)

Just it is interesting because I have been building this list up.  I am now at 493 videos on just my vlog lol.

-V

No comments:

Post a Comment