Saturday, February 23, 2019

Blue Screens and anger tea

Seriously I know I bitch a bunc but this is ridiculous.

The series of fucking events!

- New 1060 gpu . Several days it crashes with just about every game. Apex, Rainbow Six Siege, and it blue screens of death everywhere.Confirmed the card does not want to work. Excited because I thought I figured the issue out.

-New 1060 6 gb card works great. Not the problem. Sims 4 bsods . What the fuck! Really? Can I just play my games in peace. That is where I am at currently. Running mem tools, cmd- tools and so far lots of Youtube and  trouble shooting.

I hope I figure out what the hell is going on. Games should not be crashing this much. And if they crash. Normally they will not bsod. Normally, they will crash the program.

No comments:

Post a Comment