Wednesday, November 10, 2021

Update on One Piece

 Given that if you want to watch One Piece, it feels like a life adventure.

All joking aside I have now crossed into the Wano Arc.

SPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOILERRRRRRRRRRRRRS

It is extremely strong. Zou arc aside from like 20 eps was absolutely awful. I hated the vast majority of the arc. Mama is okay. The rest is ridiculous. Just dumb. And omg the pacing was so goddamn awful. Nowhere in the arc is Buggy. He is amazing. And on top of this Luffy is getting his shit tossed for a vast majority of it. Characters drag on and on. Carrot is stupid. She becomes aight towards the end . But she is dumb. Viper Cat was my favorite as I trudged on through how bad this really was.Impel Down suffered from pacing issues as well but at least I saw Buggy and some other pirates I liked. I don't give a shit what anyone thinks. Zou arc was a major headache to get to the Wano one. There's pacing issues here as well but not as horrendous. And now that Luffy prolly will got to a 5th or 6th gear that is interesting. He fights like Ichigo, for their nakama. So  when you fuck with his friends he'll tear your ass a new one. Brooks is still my favorite character. He is a bad-ass. I love Luffy but he has gotta show me something in this arc.  I am now a bigish fan of Hawkins. And ever since I saw Law I knew he'd be integral in the story. But where is Nami and Robin? There's this little girl who is adorable but unnecessary so far... Chopper is still chopper he has not grown that much. In 900 fucking episodes I have not seen that much from Chopper .You kidding me? The doctor who is part comic relief part just Chopper does not have much growth. Disappointing.


Oh and I am on 925 now. I feel burnt out of One Piece but I have to catch up. And I am not done doing so but we are talking 3 1/2 months of watching me has gotten me this far. Wait, there's Robin lol. As I watch 925 whilst typing. There's Nami! Once I catch up. I will wait for 4 episodes and then give up on the anime entirely, and start reading the manga. That's it. I will have reached the mountain top once and for all. A journey that started in 2013 will end. Finally. Oh dear god finally.


Hope you have a good day and night.

-S

No comments:

Post a Comment