Monday, March 21, 2022

I was wrong so wrong : Attack on Titan Season 4 SPOILERS AHEAD

 SPOILERSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!


Attack on Titan season 4 has shown us some sheer brutality. Dafuq, is with all the murderin'?

It also showed war with battleships. And then I got confused.

Yes, so anyway Attack on Titan season 4 or AOT , phew that may be better to actually say it that way; has turned dark. It was already dark. But when I started watching the fucking show I was like okay this world is bleak, the world is dark, this is a void, this be a WDW. (Walking Dead World) 

And it is!

It so is.

But the story is going into some bat shit territory. Genocide? The idea of the Marleys and Eldians warring against each other for all glory. For one to survive? Nutters. We thought the Titans were the central focus. But the Japanese to me have an obsession with the Nazis. Fucking most of the goddamn character's names are German. Not to say that is bad. Eren is my favorite character. But this Eren Jaegar is something more akin to a murdering savage now. And the scout squad has seen so much fucking blood . They flat out really do not care. Mikasa cares about Eren like she did from the beginning. But she now sees this reflection of Eren that is a shadow of his former self. He is not necessarily evil, he has seen atrocities but now he has the founding titan in his hands. And also when the Titans broke from the fucking walls it was really cool to see animated.

Devastation.

Mikasa is wifu. She stays by Eren. She is compassionate. She is loved and revered. She is a survivor. Do I ship them. You bet. But that doesn't matter . I hope she survives. Anyway, I titled that Devastation because Levi dies in the most awful way. I was devastated. A new character Gabi entered the fold. And she was straight mercin' Eldians. And I wanted to know why. I found out why lol. I still do not like this little shit. She has grown on me a little bit. 

Is it so bad to want the Eldians to win? Is it so bad to want Eren to win?

No.

Even if Eren is ultimately wanting to wipe the world out. We saw him grow from the 1st to the 3rd season. Are the other titans neat? Sure. But they are not Eren. And are we even sure Eren is good or bad? 

Who knows. 

I am team Eren. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment