Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Listen to some tuneskies

I am listening to Windows Media Player. It is a bad idea because I am a Winamp fan but nonetheless, it isn't that big of a deal today.

David Guetta is pretty good and it is 10:33 a.m. in the morning. It feels early but the music that plays in the background is pretty good. Then a xylophone noise erupts and the song switches to "Turn Me On", by David Guetta. It has a great beat.

Today: I have to go talk to my friend and client Dan ( no last name) . It is boring the way I am typing this. I am kind of droning on but we will continue. Update: I  also have to go bitch at the financial aid people. They have not hooked me up with my deserved check. Sorry, I am not entitled to it that would be the government's funds.

Either way I bless the lord on this day and we will see what goes on.



No comments:

Post a Comment