Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Tumble on it

I recently just joined Tumblr. Goddamn, that really means that I have like six blogs that are active. Of course, my main one is 1up.com and sometimes myspace.com.
Did he just utter the words myspace.com. Yeah, and I give props to that site because it was the first site ever I learned how to blog.
I mean blogging isn't that hard you spill your thoughts down like a leaky pen.  But I learned a lot when doing it.
I learned that even on shitty days I can write.

Tumblr is unique I think because of the way it is used. I got all in it. I posted pictures a blog and even music. It is a neat little website and I will continue to use it.
If I can figure out how to use it.
So many questions.
What is a Tumblr bot?
How do people comment on my page?
Why did the Tumblr bot contact me?
46 is the number of the universe in Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy but it makes no sense in life.

Yeah, just some words on Tumblr. Oh and a small update I have put new drawings up on my website Andres256 Art.

So check it out!
I continue to write.
Thanks for continuously reading my life and my content.

_S

No comments:

Post a Comment