Monday, December 8, 2014

Sandwich is your destiny my young friends and old ones

Sandwiches are found and often made from scraps of whatever.
I am talking black forest ham, bacon, egg, maybe? I mean there's like a billion other ingredients that can make a sandwich.

    I don't do pastrami or salami. To me the classification of pastrami and salami are like two Giraffes. I think they're two different Giraffes. Either muy yuck-o! To Salami.

I think lettuce is integral to the inherent sandwich structure. Tomatoes are the thing that is expensive. A tomato is beautiful on a sandwich. It doesn't even have to be red. And to think Spain was scared of these being from the nightshade family. Mayonnaise and mustard for me are a must. Honey mustard and Dijon are favorites.

Go forth to sandwich victory!

OR what about the Monte Cristo sandwiches with their amazing purple. Excuse me! I mean grape jelly that just adds to the already colorful texture and your ride becomes one of many meats. One of many great meats stacked oh so high! And then bam the powder sugar hits you like a great sandwichey train!
Hurrah!

No comments:

Post a Comment