Tuesday, December 2, 2014

We need more education on depression

A girl I have been talking with is severely depressed.
I knew she was depressed as she told me.
I can't do shit.

I feel helpless when talking with her.
I don't know where the sky is when talking with her.

I just know she's hurting badly.
I can't help.
It is like having no arms and watching someone get chopped up with a swinging claymore.
It pains me.
We will never meet and she will still hurt.

We have talked for a long while now.
I feel sorry for her.
My empathy for her is pretty good.

I just don't understand what I can do.
Depressed people must hurt amazingly bad and just can't put together healthy relationships.
They hurt oh so bad!
Yet, the only thing we as a society can do for depression is keep on educating.

http://mic.com/articles/104096/there-s-a-suicide-epidemic-in-utah-and-one-neuroscientist-thinks-he-knows-why

I hope there is real help that exists for her and others. I am wondering because she has seen people and said it doesn't work.
I hope she gets the real help she needs. I hope that she can fight this somehow or another and she can again see the sun.
We recently had a conversation. I told her I don't want to be her friend anymore because I am confused as shit.
She won't talk to me.
I just didn't get it.
She revealed some things and issues and it got a lot more understandable.
I believe in God and if I can't help, he can.
I pray for this girl.
I wish for her to get fucking better.
Apparently, people that battle with this don't understand their worth. She's very smart but wont't acknowledge it. She's pretty too but won't acknowledge that. She doesn't want to hurt people. She doesn't want to be near them. She wants to let go...
I don't want her to let go. We had a big fight today. I am not sure if I want to continue to be friends with her.
I don't know if I can do this anymore.
So goddamn fucking hard.
I just really hope that she can be happy ....one day!

No comments:

Post a Comment